Small Church Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Small Church Community

Although we serve many denominations, we are a community of followers of Jesus, and we seek to support each other in fulfilling the Great Commission.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It Takes A Church

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

It Takes A Church Empty
PostSubject: It Takes A Church   It Takes A Church EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 2:33 pm

You've likely seen survey results that paint an increasingly gloomy picture of religion in America. In fact, I just received a copy of Pagan America: The Decline of Christianity and the Dark Age To Come. Haven't opened it yet, but I did agree with everything the author wrote in a book preview last month. But I'm not ready yet to give in to gloom. Until the darkness arrives, we still have a calling.

I've written two books in the last few years and gave all the copies away. The first was "From Sea Level to Mountaintop," a 1-year devotional. The second was "Over My His Dead Body," an anti-culture book. I really have no idea if they made a difference for anyone. But, over the last few days, I have felt an urgent need to write one more. If it happens, the title will be "It Takes A Church."

I never read "It Takes A Village," but I recently viewed its many chapter titles. Nowhere is there a mention of the Church. In fact, I believe that the Village is complicit in destroying children, and much of everything else. People need to be reminded of where true growth, protection and nourishment come from. No one develops children like parents do. And no one develops parents like Church does.
Back to top Go down
https://smallchurchcommunity.forumotion.com

It Takes A Church
Page 1 of 1