Small Church Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Small Church Community

Although we serve many denominations, we are a community of followers of Jesus, and we seek to support each other in fulfilling the Great Commission.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It Takes A Village...Idiot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

It Takes A Village...Idiot Empty
PostSubject: It Takes A Village...Idiot   It Takes A Village...Idiot EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 2:31 pm

On a long drive recently, I was listening to a radio host who was interviewing a child psychiatrist. She averages 6 e-mails a day from parents whose kids have been sucked into the trans madness. So she wrote a book with tips to help parents keep their kids safe and normal. Most of it you would think would be common-sense to parents, but apparently not to all of them.

Parents must be the gate-keepers for anything that is allowed to come in to the home. It used to be that you only had to make sure your kids didn't associate with the "wrong crowd" at school. But now, their whole world is full of bad influencers from social media, education, entertainment, government and more. And thanks to smart phones, they're only one click away from destroying a child's heart, soul and mind. Are these influencers nefarious, or just idiots? In either case, we can't afford to let the village raise our kids and grandkids.

Are times just so tough that parents are too busy putting enough food on the plate and a roof over their heads? How can pastors warn their congregations from the pulpit? How can teachers within the church do it? The sad evidence out there has already answered the 'why'...'when' is now and 'who' is us.

There's a cost to standing up and warning the people. Several years ago, we lost some members of our church after the pastor dared to mention life vs abortion. Fifteen seconds from the pulpit was just too much for them. I'd say good riddance, but I worry about their souls. Playing it safe and doing/saying nothing is not what Jesus would do.

It Takes A Village? No, to raise a child, I say, "It Takes A Church."
Back to top Go down
https://smallchurchcommunity.forumotion.com
ccm2361

It Takes A Village...Idiot Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Takes A Village...Idiot   It Takes A Village...Idiot EmptyFri Mar 08, 2024 8:47 pm

I think I heard that same interview. Very true.

There is trial going on right now for a father of a school shooter. His 15 year old so killed 4 people with a pistol that his father bought for him, This after ingoring his sons statements about "die-ing emotionally & physically". (Plus MANY MANY MANY other 10 foot tall red flags)
The boy was told to "suck it up"

His son is currently serving a life sentence. His wife was recently convicted of involuntary manslaughter & is awaiting sentencing. She of course blamed it all on her husband. Never mind that her son texted her & asked for help with the voices he was hearing in his head. Her response" I am going to go get drunk & ride my horse"

Back to top Go down

It Takes A Village...Idiot
Page 1 of 1