Small Church Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Small Church Community

Although we serve many denominations, we are a community of followers of Jesus, and we seek to support each other in fulfilling the Great Commission.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Special Forces

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Special Forces Empty
PostSubject: Special Forces   Special Forces EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 9:56 am

I remember the day I gave my heart to the Lord, sitting by myself on a Sunday morning in an Italian laundromat. In the years that followed, the casual observer might not have noticed that I put on a "Christian Soldier" uniform. At least, that's how I saw it. I had signed up as a "lifer" and my duty was to serve God. Over time, I became aware that the uniform was more like armor, designed to protect me.

I've been on "active duty" for a very, very long time, and I don't like the thought of one day transferring to the Reserves. But I know that I'll still have much to contribute. Being a prayer warrior is like being in special forces. The enemy knows you're there, but can't see you.
Back to top Go down
https://smallchurchcommunity.forumotion.com

Special Forces
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Small Church Community :: LEADERS :: Volunteers-
Jump to: