Small Church Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Small Church Community

Although we serve many denominations, we are a community of followers of Jesus, and we seek to support each other in fulfilling the Great Commission.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Does A.I. Stand For?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

What Does A.I. Stand For? Empty
PostSubject: What Does A.I. Stand For?   What Does A.I. Stand For? EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 12:30 pm

Artificial intelligence. It's been around for awhile now, slowly growing in capability and general acceptance by the masses. Alexa got us used to its convenience. New AI programs are vastly more advanced, able to make decisions and even learn from its past work. At least one AI has been reported to have taken on some of the more base human emotions, insulting its customers.

Many are testing the limits of its capabilities. Professors are trying to stop students from using it to write term papers. The media is using it to write news reports. Some are discovering it filters out conservative thought from its responses. Elites love it. AI is working itself into a position of telling us what to believe and think. It's Big Brother, although 40 years late from its anticipated arrival. The government's short-lived Disinformation Governance Board was mere child's play to what's coming.

Who will use AI next? What fields are using it now? Advertising, education, military, business, the arts...religion. Instead of going to Google or Wikipedia, or the Bible, will people go straight to AI? Does it really stand for Artificial Intelligence...

...or Antichrist Indoctrination?
Back to top Go down
https://smallchurchcommunity.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Does A.I. Stand For?   What Does A.I. Stand For? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 11:56 am

I'm putting the finishing touches on a multi-week small group series. Part of one evening will focus on the use of artificial intelligence in church. I've found examples here and there, all of which unsettles me. I just came across an online business that helps churches with technology, and they're really pushing AI. They use their own survey results to try and convince more pastors to use it.

(Danger, Will Robinson!)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Does A.I. Stand For?   What Does A.I. Stand For? EmptySat May 11, 2024 1:36 pm

Reading the book Pagan America - The Decline of Christianity and the Dark Age to Come, by John Davidson. He devotes a whole chapter to the latest in artificial intelligence development. He cites multiple instances in which various AIs have improperly, and even dangerously, interacted with people. Many experts close to, and even within, the AI field have been sounding the alarm. One calls AI...a digital Ouija board. Some exorcists and priests agree, saying that AI is susceptible to being used by spiritual entities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Does A.I. Stand For?   What Does A.I. Stand For? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Does A.I. Stand For?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Small Church Community :: MISCELLANEOUS DISCUSSIONS :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: