Small Church Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Small Church Community

Although we serve many denominations, we are a community of followers of Jesus, and we seek to support each other in fulfilling the Great Commission.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Disciple from the Great Lakes state

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ccm2361

Disciple from the Great Lakes state Empty
PostSubject: Disciple from the Great Lakes state   Disciple from the Great Lakes state EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 8:43 am

Hello
my name is Chris.
I have been involved in several areas of the church since getting saved in 2007. I have worked in childrens ministry, adult Bible study & currently serve as a deacon.

I belong to a VERY small church with a regular Sunday attendance of 12.
Being so small I wear a lot of hats. I run the sound booth, help with repair & maitenance. my family does most of the grounds keeping & snow removal.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Disciple from the Great Lakes state Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disciple from the Great Lakes state   Disciple from the Great Lakes state EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 6:17 pm

ccm2361 wrote:
Hello my name is Chris.

I belong to a VERY small church with a regular Sunday attendance of 12. Being so small I wear a lot of hats. I run the sound booth, help with repair & maitenance. my family does most of the grounds keeping & snow removal.

Hi, Chris. Quality is better than quantity. No doubt your church is full of saints who have served faithfully over the years, just like you have. Thank you!

Hey, out there. How many hats are YOU blessed to wear?
Back to top Go down
https://smallchurchcommunity.forumotion.com

Disciple from the Great Lakes state
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Small Church Community :: FORUM INFORMATION :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: