Small Church Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Small Church Community

Although we serve many denominations, we are a community of followers of Jesus, and we seek to support each other in fulfilling the Great Commission.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cloning Volunteers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Cloning Volunteers Empty
PostSubject: Cloning Volunteers   Cloning Volunteers EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 3:48 pm

"So you also, when you have done everything you were told to do, should say, 'We are unworthy servants; we have only done our duty.'"

Better than any other verse, Luke 17:10 explains why I do what I do. Twenty-seven years in the Navy and four decades in the Lord's service. Yes, there were ups and downs in both, but I always loved what I was doing. Because I was called to do both.

How to pass that on to the next generation? Although I believe the Rapture will happen in what's left of my lifetime, I might be wrong. The Blessed Hope might be for another generation. And their church needs to be strong for what's coming.
Back to top Go down
https://smallchurchcommunity.forumotion.com

Cloning Volunteers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Small Church Community :: LEADERS :: Volunteers-
Jump to: