Small Church Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Small Church Community

Although we serve many denominations, we are a community of followers of Jesus, and we seek to support each other in fulfilling the Great Commission.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

America, Too?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

America, Too? Empty
PostSubject: America, Too?   America, Too? EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 3:10 pm

Thanks to our culture, the "living" death rate greatly exceeds the born-again rate. Who knew that America would become the next great mission field? One of my church friends sent me a link to some witnessing cards that were jam-packed with information. One was the ABCs of salvation and the other was about the End Times/Rapture. He wanted to know if we should buy these for people in our church to hand out in the community. In my opinion, 99.9% of these would get tossed without a second look. The vast majority of unchurched people have absolutely no foundational knowledge on which we can build on. BUT, they DO have problems, challenges and questions about life.

So, we are going to create multiple cards for different situations. For example, you might know someone who is struggling with a family member's illness. Or someone who has lost faith in all the institutions that have failed us in recent years. You could then pick up the appropriate card and give it to that person. It would include encouragement, Scripture and information on how to contact our church. As an added bonus, it would recommend a Right Now Media video to watch.
Back to top Go down
https://smallchurchcommunity.forumotion.com

America, Too?
Page 1 of 1