Small Church Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Small Church Community

Although we serve many denominations, we are a community of followers of Jesus, and we seek to support each other in fulfilling the Great Commission.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Marketing or Ministry?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Marketing or Ministry? Empty
PostSubject: Marketing or Ministry?   Marketing or Ministry? EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 1:52 pm

I live in a city of about 35,000, which has upwards of 80 churches. How many are in church on any given Sunday? I estimate about four thousand. The vast majority of people in my city are unchurched. How to reach them?

We advertise on Facebook. In case you're not aware of it, FB ads can be directed to a certain demographic in your local area. Want to target young families? Click. Single-parent families? Click. A year ago, we promoted a family-friendly movie night for $40 and several unchurched families showed up.

Last Easter, we spent $100 on a FB ad, and almost 8000 people saw it. The experts say that if 1 out of 1000 people actually click on the ad, then it's successful. We beat that by 400% with 33 going to our website. And of those, there were 5 first-time visitors on Easter.

Think it might work where you are?
Back to top Go down
https://smallchurchcommunity.forumotion.com

Marketing or Ministry?
Page 1 of 1